Music is often an essential part of the working day. If you work in complete silence, you’re weird. I often have music playing at progressing volumes throughout the day and find that it helps me to focus and be more productive.
Having a playlist means that I don’t have to waste time browsing, and then accidentally ending up down a rabbit hole of the best fail videos YouTube has to offer. If you’re like me, you’ll always be on the lookout for new music to inspire you – enjoy!
This one is for upbeat focus, my favourite type.
- Ben Bohmer – Promise You
- Avoure – Aura
- Nox Vahn & Marsh – Come Together
- Joseph Ray – Room 1.5
- Lane 8 & Massane – And We Knew It Was Our Time
- Ben Bohmer – After Earth
- Lane 8 – Fingerprint
- Monolink – Father Ocean (Ben Bohmer Remix)
- Monolink – The Prey (Mind Against Remix)
- David August – Epikur
- 16 Bit Lolitas – Deep In My Soul
- Caribou – Sun (Kastis Torrau & Arnas D Remix)
- Lane 8 – Hold On feat. Fractures (Ben Bohmer Remix)